The Snapper M1227EX is a mid-range dual-stage snowblower designed to provide the perfect balance between power and size. It sports a 4-cycle OHV Briggs & Stratton Snow Series engine, a 27" clearing width, 40' throwing distance and electric chute rotation. Additionally, the Snapper M1227EX features a Fresh Start fuel cap.
The M1227EX's 4-cycle OHV Briggs & Stratton Snow Series engine boasts 11.5 ft.-lbs. of gross torque, ensuring powerful performance in the face of larger snowfalls while its electric starter ensures smooth starts in extreme cold temperatures. Its electric chute rotation provides the M1227EX with an easy-to-use and dependable system for chute rotation, offering 200 degrees of movement. Meanwhile, the M1227EX's Fresh Start fuel cap keeps fuel fresh for up to six months by way of a superior seal.
- 11.50 ft.-lbs. gross torque, 4-cycle Briggs & Stratton Snow Series engine
- 27" clearing width
- Throws snow up to 40 feet
- 12-inch diameter, serrated steel auger with 12-inch, 3-blade impeller
- Fresh Start fuel cap keeps fuel fresh up to 6 months
- 200° electric chute rotation and electric chute deflector
- 2-year manufacturer's warranty
- Snapper M1227E - $999 - lacks the M1227EX's electric chute deflector direction change system