The Snapper SPVH21675 is a walk behind self-propelled lawn mower that is the top model in Snapper's Pivot-N-Go line of mowers. The Pivot-N-Go mowers uses a pivoting upper handle to determine your walking speed, up to 4 MPH and is rear wheel propelled, unlike the lower model SPVH2265 which is front wheel propelled. It also features larger 9" wheels in the rear, not seen in the lower model. It has 3-in-1 convertibility that easily switches from bagging to mulching to side discharge. Compared to the lower model, it is powered by a larger Briggs & Stratton 675 series engine that comes standard with ReadyStart allowing a no-choke start, and Fresh Start which keeps fuel fresh up to 6 months thanks to a replaceable liquid fuel stabalizer insert. The Double Wave blade gives efficient high performance when mulching, bagging or broadcasting clippings.
- Make & Model: Briggs & Stratton 675 Series
- Power Rating: 6.75 ft.-lbs. gross torque
- Electric Start: No
- Width: 21"
- Material: Durasteel
- Type: High-Capacity Rear Discharge
- Mower Configuration: 3-n-1
- Front Wheel Size (in): 8 x 2
- Rear Wheel Size (in): 9 x 2
- Height-of-Cut (in): 1.25 - 4
- Height-of-Cut Positions: 9
- Blade Type: Double Wave
- Type: Self-Propelled
- Differential: Gear
- Handle Adjust Range: 6"
- Weight (lbs): 96
- Fresh Start: Standard
- Side Discharge Chute: Standard
- Mulching Kit: Standard
- Rear Door Bagging Kit: Standard
- Warranty, Residential Use (Machine/Engine): 2 Year Limited / 2 Year Limited
- Warranty, Commercial Use (Machine/Engine): 90 Day Limited / 90 Day Limited