The Smith I/OS is a women's snow goggle that comes equipped with a variety of features, including dual layer driwix face foam, vaporator lens technology with porex filter, and comes helmet compatible.
The I/OS comes with dual layer driwix face foam, which is comfortable and works to wick away moisture from the skin, leading to a more comfortable riding experience. The I/OS also comes with helmet compatible, making for a comfortable fit with or without the use of a helmet. These goggles also come with the vaporator lens technology and a porex filter, which is a ventilation system for the lens, allowing fresh air to come in and inhibits fog formation.
This goggle is related to the Smith I/O, wherein both are rimless goggles with speherical lenses and differ in that the I/O is more ideal for a medium face.
- women's snow goggle
- dual layer driwix face foam
- vaporator lens technology with porex filter
- QuickFit strap adjustment
- ultra-wide silicone backed strap
- Carbonic-X lens with TLT optics
- helmet compatible
- quick release lens system
- includes: microfiber bag with replacement lens sleeve
- ideal for a small or medium face
- lifetime warranty