The Smith I/O is a women's snow goggle that comes equipped with a variety of features, including dual layer driwix face foam, vaporator lens technology with porex filter, and an ultra-wide silicone backed strap.
The I/O comes with dual layer driwix face foam, which is comfortable and works to wick away moisture from the skin, leading to a more comfortable riding experience. These goggles also come with vaporator lens technology with a porex filter, which is a ventilation system for the lens, allowing fresh air to come in and inhibits fog formation. The I/O also comes with an ultra-wide silicone backed strap, which allows for a comfortable and secure fit.
The Smith I/O is related to the Smith I/OS, which are both rimless goggles with the same features, and differing in that the I/OS is ideal for a smaller to medium sized face.
- women's snow goggle
- dual layer driwix face foam
- vaporator lens technology with porex filter
- QuickFit strap adjustment
- ultra-wide silicone backed strap
- quick-release lens system
- Carbonic-X lens with TLT optics
- helmet compatible
- includes: microfiber bag with replacement lens sleeve
- ideal for a medium face
- lifetime warranty