Iso Cool pillows and mattress toppers feature Outlast Adaptive Comfort material that adjusts to the body's changing temperature. The microscopic Phase Change Material (PCM) beads sense whether the body's mean temperature is too warm or too cool. If the body's temperature is too warm, the product absorbs heat and feels cool in order to regulate body temperature. If the body's temperature is too cool, the product releases heat and feels warm in order to regulate the body temperature. Carpenter Co.'s Iso Cool products feature the highest available concentration of PCMs, making them extremely effective. Iso Cool pillows are available in two luxurious and supportive fills: spiral-spun polyester and visco-elastic foam. The Iso Cool mattress topper is available as a polyester cover or as a 3-inch, high-density visco-elastic foam mattress pad with a polyester cover.
- 100% Cotton
- Made in the USA and Imported
- Iso-Cool is Registered in U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Measures 16 x 22 x 2 inches; made in the USA; Iso-Cool mattress toppers available separately
- Outlast Adaptive Comfort material has microscopic PCM beads that absorb heat and feel cool, or releases heat and feel warm
- Visco-elastic memory foam filling in a plush, gusseted design meant to maximize comfort for side sleepers
- 300-thread-count cotton cover is hypoallergenic, with a zippered closure; easy to remove and wash in the home machine
Frequently Asked Questions
The standard (non-contour) pillow is described as 2" thick. I can't imagine a 2" pillow would be tall enough for anyone.Is it thicker in the center?
It's about 5 1/2" thick in the large central area. The 2" refers to the thickness the compressed pillow is when coming out of the box. It expands fully in a few hours. A confusing presentation for sure and a good question. It's a very comfortable pillow to me, a side and back sleeper.
I just opened the box and this pillow is hard as a rock, not firm, actually very hard, no way to sleep on it, is this normal?
Is the pillow cold? Was it sitting outside on your porch in the middle of winter? Memory foam is notorious for getting rock solid when exposed to cold temperatures. Wait for it to warm up and test again. It should be softer. If this is not the case, then you might have a faulty product.
Does the pillow keep its shape and not flatten by the end of the night?
Yes. It keeps its shape really well and has given me the most support of any pillow I have ever used. The fact that it doesn't lose its shape is the primary reason I love it and would recommend it to anyone.
Add New FAQ
- Origin USA
Add New Resource