The Singer 4423 Heavy Duty is a mid-range sewing machine similar to the Singer 4411 Heavy Duty. The 4423 boasts a number of significant improvements over the 4411, most notably: 23 stitch patterns (as opposed to 11), a fully automatic one-step buttonhole (the 4411's is a four-step) and an automatic needle threader. Otherwise, the 4423 and 4411 sport the same basic features, including a heavy duty metal frame and a 25-year limited warranty.
The 4423 Heavy Duty's fully automatic one-step buttonhole makes threading buttons as easy as placing the fabric and button in the right place and selecting the buttonhole option. Its automatic needle threader makes threading the 4423 Heavy Duty quick and painless as the machine does most of the work while automatically correcting for threading errors that may occur while sewing. Meanwhile, the 4423 Heavy Duty's heavy duty metal frame greatly reduces bumping or jostling resulting in damaging your sewing project.
- 23 Stitch Patterns
- 1,100 Stitches per Minute
- 1 Automatic 1-Step Buttonhole
- Automatic needle threader
- Top Drop-in Bobbin
- Class 15 Bobbins
- Stainless Steel Bed Plate
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure
- Adjustable Stitch Length & Width
- Drop Feed for free motion sewing
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame for skip-free sewing