The Singer 4411 Heavy Duty is a mid-range sewing machine backed by Singer's 25-year limited warranty. It features a heavy duty metal frame and a stainless steel bed plate as well as 11 stitch patterns. Meanwhile, the 4411 Heavy Duty sports a top drop-in bobbin design and is capable of working at speeds of 1,100 stitches per minute.
The 4411 Heavy Duty's heavy duty metal frame provides a sturdy base, reducing work-ruining skips and bumps while allowing the 4411 Heavy Duty to achieve higher sewing speeds. Its 11 stitch patterns allow the 4411 Heavy Duty to handle a number of common household tasks as well as some more decorative jobs. Meanwhile, the 4411 Heavy Duty's top drop-in bobbin design allows for faster thread loading.
- 11 Stitch Patterns
- 1,100 Stitches per Minute
- 1 Automatic 4-Step Buttonhole
- Top Drop-in Bobbin
- Class 15 Bobbins
- Stainless Steel Bed Plate
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure
- Adjustable Stitch Length & Width
- Drop Feed for free motion sewing
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame for skip-free sewing