With 215 sewing stitches, 125 built-in embroidery designs and great automatic features, it's so easy to let your creativity lead the way! Create monogrammed napkins, embroidered garments, decorative pillows and so much more, all with one machine: the SINGER FUTURA SEQS-6700 sewing and embroidery machine.
- Automatic electronic thread cutter, Swift Smart threading and drop & sew bobbin system
- Four-In-One sewing, embroidery, quilting, Serging
- Plus bonus accessories included
- Adjustable Maximum Speed Control
- Easy-On extra large 10-by-6-inch embroidery hoop with multi hooping capability
- 215 built-in sewing stitches with 6 fully automatic 1-step buttonholes and 1 endless buttonhole
- 6 StayBright LED Lights
- 125 built-in embroidery designs with 20 fonts and outline lettering
- 110 volt machine designed for united states and Canadian use only
Favorite Fonts & Frames Software.
Embroidery Design Collection 2600 Software.
Standard Accessories: 10 x 6 inch Embroidery Hoop, 4 x 4 inch Embroidery Hoop, Embroidery Foot, Thread Spool Nets, Scissors, USB Cable, All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot with Underplate, Blind Hem Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Pack of Needles, Bobbins (Class 15J), Thread Spool Caps, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt, Screwdrivers, Seam Ripper / Lint Brush, Embroidery Software CD, Instruction Manual with included Stitch Guide, Stitch Pattern Plate, Foot Control, Power Cord (located in front free arm accessory storage tray & box).
- Personal Computer with 1 GHz Intel or AMD Processor
- Windows OS: Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8
- 1 GB of RAM (or more recommended)
- CD-ROM Drive
- 500 MB (or more recommended) of Available Hard-Disk Space for Installation
- Color Standard (1024x768 pixel, 65,000 colors recommended)
- VGA Adapter Connected with Color VGA Monitor
- Microsoft Compatible Mouse
- USB 1.1/2.0
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use specialized embroidery threads in this machine?
Yes, you can.
What computer systems is it compatible?
Can you use organ needles with this machine to embroider or only Singer brand?
SINGER needles are recommended for use in SINGER sewing machines and SINGER embroidery machines. Using other brands of needles, which may have different specifications, could result in machine timing issues or machine damage over time.
Add New FAQ
- Embroidery Hoop 2
- Embroidery Fonts 20
- Built-In Embroidery Designs 125
- Buttonhole Style 7
- Built-In Sewing Stitches 215