The SINGER 14SH764 Stylist serger is the ideal complement to any sewing machine. The 2-3-4 stitch capability provides six stitch types so you always get the perfect finish. Choose from blind hems, rolled hems, flatlocking, overlocking stitches and more! The differential feed eliminates stretching and puckering while the adjustable stitch length and width keeps seams strong and the adjustable tension keeps stitches balanced. No need to worry if you are new to serging! The color coded threading system ensures correct machine set-up and the included stitch and sewing techniques guide never leave you guessing.
- 2-3-4 thread capability provides more stitch variety
- Differential feed eliminates stretching and puckering on all fabrics
- Four built-in rolled hems provide more hem options, especially for lightweight fabrics
- Adjustable stitch length and width keep seams strong and prevent bunching on any type of fabric
Adjustable tension - a must-have when sewing a variety of fabric types.
- Color-coded threading makes set-up quick and easy. 110 volt machine designed for United States and Canadian use only.
All-Purpose Foot (on machine), Tweezers, Needle Set, Spreader, Screwdriver and Dust Cover.
4 Built-In Rolled Hems, Four Thread Mock Stretch Stitch for sewing on knit fabrics, Three Thread Overlock Stitch for decorative embellishment, Three Thread Mock Stretch Safety Stitch for fine or highly stretchable fabrics, Two Thread Overlock Stitch adds a lightweight seam finish, Flatlock Stitch adds dramatic embellishment.
Frequently Asked Questions
4 cones of thread are included? What color is the thread?
The machine comes threaded with small spools of color coded thread (yellow, orange, blue & green) that match the threading diagram on the machine. This makes it easier to learn the different stitches and the position of each of the threads.
Which country is it manufactured?
Made in China.
Does the machine cut the edge?
Yes, the serger has an upper knife and a lower knife that work together to trim away the excess seam allowance as you sew. If desired, the upper knife can be moved so that you can sew without cutting as well.
Add New FAQ
- Threads 2-3-4
- Speed Up to 1,300 stitches per Minute