The SilverStone TJ10 is a high-end full tower case. The case design focuses on cooling and aesthetics, along with the generous space afforded by full tower chassis. Cooling features include two quiet 21dBA fans, one for exhaust and a second for the dedicated duct designed to draw air from outside the case and move it over the graphics cards. Three additional fan mounting points provide further cooling potential, all of which are able to accomodate 120mm fans. The aluminum chassis is designed for 'structural stiffness,' intended to reduce vibration and thus rattle noise. Aesthetic features include a door cover over the 5.25" drives, intended to create a clean and minimalist look, and a textured aluminum finish over the body of the entire case. The full tower models like the TJ10 series cases are best suited for large and powerful systems, which require the ample space this type of case provides, as well as the flexibility in cooling options. The aesthetics of the TJ10 series cases, including option of models with a side panel window (TJ10-W), make these SilverStone cases more directed toward enthsiasts.
- available in silver or black finish
- aluminum construction
- door over the 5.25" drive bays
- dedicated graphics card air duct
- 5x 120mm fan mounting points, case comes with 3 fans installed
- 4x external 5.25" drive bays
- 1x external 3.5" drive bay
- 6x internal 3.5" drive bays
- front USB 2.0, IEEE 1394 and audio ports
- ATX, Extended ATX, SSI and Micro ATX compatibility
- 12" graphics card support
- model available with ESA (TJ10-ESA)
- model available with a side panel window (TJ10-W)
- dimensions: 20.51" x 8.15" x 25.35"
- weight: 28.66 lbs