The SilverStone TJ07 is a high-end full tower case. Full-tower cases are designed for maximum internal space, allowing the case to accept extended ATX and SSI (Server System Infrastructure) hardware, as well as seven 5.25" drive bays and six 3.5" drive bays. The TJ07 series cases are made of aluminum and "constructed with automotive machinery," with the intention of reducing the system weight while maintaining structural strength. The TJ07 comes with six fans, including two fans on the HDD cage, as well as mesh venting around the lower HDD and power supply area. The TJ07 series cases are best suited to very large systems or those requiring large and bulky cooling solutions, such as a liquid cooled system. Full tower cases also function well for non-rackmount servers. The TJ07 is available with a side panel window (TJ07-W) in both the silver and black finishes.
- black or silver finish, available with side panel window
- aluminum case construction
- 7x external 5.25" drive bays
- 1x external 3.5" drive bay
- 6x internal 3.5" drive bays
- 7 card expansion slots
- dual exhaust and intake fans, dual HDD cage fans
- ATX, Micro ATX, SSI and Extended ATX form factor compatible
- four front USB 2.0 ports, IEEE 1394 and audio ports
- space dual power supplies
- dimensions: 28" x 15" x 30"
- weight: 28.4 lbs