The SilverStone LC17 is an HTPC case. The chassis' main selling points are its aesthetics, high internal drive space and potential for low noise. Numerous vents and mountings for fans allow for the use of lower speed fans, which means less noise to interfere with playing media. The LC17 has space for six hard drives, giving the potential for greater media storage. Silver and black color options and drive faceplates are designed to allow the chassis blend with other devices with its 'clean design.' The lack of advanced HTPC features and price of the LC17 positions it as an entry-level chassis.
- available in silver and black finish
- aluminum bezel with drive faceplates, SECC body
- front USB 2.0, audio and IEEE 1394 ports
- ATX and Micro ATX compatible
- 2x external 5.25" drive bays
- 1x external 3.5" drive bays
- 6x internal 3.5" drive bays
- dual front fan and single side mounting points
- included dual rear exhaust fans (2050rpm, 21dBA)
- CPU heatsink vent
- dimensions: 21" x 21" x 11"
- weight: 22 lbs