The Shure PG57 is another release by the microphone company and is geared for use with amplified or acoustic instruments. Like similar Shure products, the PG57 has a tailored frequency response that's smooth and finely tuned for almost all vocal applications. The Cardioid polar patten picks up most sound from in front of the microphone instead of from the sides and it's durable coil and metal construction can handle extreme volume levels without any type of distortion. For vocalists, it also has an on/off switch for stage control and comes equipped with a 15 foot cable, break-resistant mic clip and a storage bag for transportation.
- Tailored frequency response that's smooth and tuned for vocal applications
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up most sound from in front of the microphone
- Simple, rugged coil that can handle extreme volume levels without distortion
- Durable metal construction
- On/off switch for on-stage control