The Shure PG56 is a compact drum microphone designed for close miking. Perfect for drummers looking for a great sound and quality, the Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some from the sides. With a tailored frequency response that's smooth and suitable for most drum applications, the microphone also has a cartridge that's durable to handle extreme volume levels and can create a high output level. The PG56 also has an internal shock mount for reduced handling noise and comes equipped with a 15ft cable and a storage bag.
- Frequency response tailored to be smooth and suitable for drum applications
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone
- Dynamic cartridge has a durable coil to handle extreme volume levels
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise
- Durable mount construction