Shure SE210 are high quality sound-isolating earphones available for $149. Initially released in early 2007 as the entry-level model of the SE product line, they've been ousted from that by the newer more affordable Shure SE110 ($99). These headphones come with an assorted of fitted foam sleeves that insulate the wearer from outside environmental noise while providing a comfortable fit.
- Sound isolating earphones with your choice of fitted foam sleeves
- Hi-Definition MicroSpeaker
- Deluxe Fit Kit (fitted sleeves (S,M,L), modular cable, carrying case)
- Sensitivity (1mW): 114 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance (1kHz): 26 Ω
- Frequency Range: 25Hz – 18.5kHz
- 3 ft. cable
- Available in black or white
They were first released in February 2007 and retail for around $150, in spite of the Shure website that lists them as retailing for $179.