The Sharp LC-19D45U is a 19" widescreen AQUOS HDTV LCD TV that provides a slim design and small footprint. The high-performance LCD screen has a 7500:1 contrast ratio, high brightness of 300 cd/m2, low-reflection glare protection and wide viewing angle. It has built in ATSC/QAM/NTSC tuners for DTV and analog TV viewing and can also be used with a computer as a HDTV monitor. It is compatible with all 1080i and 720p signals and features one HDMI input to connect to an HD device. The included remote has a built in magnet on the rear so it can be docked on the TV base or other metal object, and has a large clock/timer display so you can easily check the time.
- Screen Size: 19" Class (18-1/2" Diagonal)
- Panel Type: Active Matrix (TFT ASV LCD)
- Pixel Resolution: 1366 x 768
- Tuning System: ATSC/QAM/NTSC
- Brightness: 300 cd/m2
- Viewing Angle: 176º H x 176º V
- Lamp Life: 50,000 hours
- Audio System: 2 watt x 2 = 4 watts total
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 7500:1
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- HDMI Input: 1
- PC Input: Yes, Analog RGB x 1
- Remote: Timer Remote with Magnetic Back/Standard Remote
- Component Input: Y/Pr/Pb x 1
- S-Video Input: 4-pin DIN x 1
- Composite Video Input (A/V): RCA x 1
- Audio Inputs: RCA L/R x 3
- Audio Outputs: 3.5mm Stereo Jack x 1
- Power Consumption: AC 45W
- Power Source: 120V
- ENERGY STAR Qualified: Yes
- Limited Warranty: 1-Year parts and labor from date of purchase
- Cabinet Color: Black with Speaker Trim / Carry Handle
- TV Dimensions (w x h x d) TV and Stand: 18-3/16" x 14-11/64" x 8"
- TV Dimensions, TV Only: 18-3/16" x 12-19/32" x 3-1/32"
- Net Weight TV and Stand: 11.9 lbs.
- Net Weight TV Only: 10 lbs.