The Aquos LC-52LE830U is a high-definition LCD HDTV from Sharp's LE830 Series. The TV is an upgrade in size to the LC-46LE830U with a larger 52" edge-lit LED panel and has a high dynamic contrast ratio of 6,000,000:1 due to the included X-Gen technology. It features two integrated 10-watt speakers as well as a 15-watt subwoofer and also includes built-in WiFi with connectivity to TV services like NetFlix, Vudu, and CinemaNow. The TV offers a variety of connectivity options with 4 HDMI inputs and dual USB media players for playing videos, music, or images.
Like the other models in the LE830 Series, the LC-52LE830U features Sharp's Quattron quad pixel technology with which they've added the colour yellow to the standard RGB pixel format. The addition of yellow to red, blue, and green allows the TV to produce a wider spectrum of colours with more realistic colouration than standard RGB HDTVs. The TV also has Quad Pixel Plus technology for processing higher resolution images and removing any jags.
The LC-52LE830U is a step down from Sharp's Aquos LC-52LE832U because it lacks the AquoMotion 240 technology and offers a lower 120Hz refresh rate instead. The TV comes with a 1 year limited warranty.
- 52" Edge-Lit LED LCD Display
- X-Gen Panel
- Quad Pixel Plus Technology
- Quattron Technology
- Full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080) Native Resolution
- UltraBrilliant LED System
- 120Hz Fine Motion Technology
- Built-in WiFi
- AQUOS Link
- Connected TV - NetFlix, Vudu, CinemaNow
- Dual USB Media Players
- Built-in Dual 10-watt Speakers + 15-watt Subwoofer
- I/O: 4 x HDMI, 1 x HD Component, 2 x Composite, 2 x Audio, 1 x PC, 1 x Ethernet
- 1 year limited warranty