The Aquos LC-46LE830U is a high-definition LCD HDTV from Sharp's LE830 Series. The LE830 Series features Sharp's Quattron quad pixel technology with which they've added the colour yellow to the standard RGB pixel format. This addition means that the TV produces a wider spectrum of colours with more realistic colouration than standard RGB HDTVs. The TV also has Quad Pixel Plus technology for processing higher resolution images and removing any jags.
The LC-46LE830U is an upgrade in size to the LC-40LE830U with a larger 46" edge-lit LED panel that includes X-Gen technology to produce a higher contrast level. It features built-in 10-watt speakers as well as a 15-watt subwoofer for accompanying audio and also offers dual USB media players for playing videos, music, or images.
The LC-46LE830U is a step down from Sharp's Aquos LC-46LE832U since it only has 120Hz refresh rate and lacks the AquoMotion 240Hz refresh of the LE832 series. However, it is an upgrade to Sharp's Aquos LC-46LE820UN since it also includes built-in WiFi with connectivity to TV services like NetFlix, Vudu, and CinemaNow. The LC-46LE830U comes with a 1 year limited warranty.
- 46" Edge-Lit LED LCD Display
- X-Gen Panel
- Quad Pixel Plus Technology
- Quattron Technology
- Full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080) Native Resolution
- UltraBrilliant LED System
- 120Hz Fine Motion Technology
- Built-in WiFi
- AQUOS Link
- Connected TV - NetFlix, Vudu, CinemaNow
- Dual USB Media Players
- Built-in Dual 10-watt Speakers + 15-watt Subwoofer
- I/O: 4 x HDMI, 1 x HD Component, 2 x Composite, 2 x Audio, 1 x PC, 1 x Ethernet
- 1 year limited warranty