The Aquos LC-40LE830U is a high-definition LCD HDTV from Sharp's LE830 Series. The TV is the smallest model in the series with a 40" edge-lit LED panel that includes X-Gen technology to produce a high dynamic contrast ratio of 6,000,000:1. It features Sharp's Quattron quad pixel technology which adds the colour yellow to the standard RGB format, allowing it to produce a wider spectrum of colours with more realistic colouration than standard RGB HDTVs. The TV also includes Sharp's Quad Pixel Plus technology for processing higher resolution images.
The LC-40LE830U includes 120Hz Fine Motion technology for smoother fast-moving images. It is a step down from Sharp's Aquos LC-40LE832U since it lacks the AquoMotion 240 technology of the LE830 series. It features built-in WiFi with connectivity to TV services like NetFlix, Vudu, and CinemaNow, making it an upgrade to Sharp's Aquos LC-40LE820UN from 2010. The TV also has built-in 10-watt speakers as well as a 15-watt subwoofer for accompanying audio and also features dual USB media players for playing videos, music, or images. The LC-40LE830U comes with a 1 year limited warranty.
- 40" Edge-Lit LED LCD Display
- X-Gen Panel
- Quad Pixel Plus Technology
- Quattron Technology
- Full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080) Native Resolution
- UltraBrilliant LED System
- 120Hz Fine Motion Technology
- Built-in WiFi
- AQUOS Link
- Connected TV - NetFlix, Vudu, CinemaNow
- Dual USB Media Players
- Built-in Dual 10-watt Speakers + 15-watt Subwoofer
- I/O: 4 x HDMI, 1 x HD Component, 2 x Composite, 2 x Audio, 1 x PC, 1 x Ethernet
- 1 year limited warranty