- Contains 22% Vitamin C along with 5% Hyaluronic Acid, 1 % Vitamin E and 1% Ferulic Acid which signals the skin to speed up its collagen-building process, while hydrating the layers of the epidermis, resulting in a smoother, more youthful appearance
- It will not cause irritation even at highly concentrated & effective 22% level
- A Safe 100% Vegan Product Made From The Finest Natural And Organic Ingredients And Manufactured In A FDA Registered Facility In The USA
- serumtologie C serum °22 Does NOT Contain Parabens, Phthalates, Petrochemicals, Sulfates. Synthetic Dyes, Aromas or GMO's
- serumtologie is also recognized by doctor trusted-certificated
- All serumtologie Products Are Backed By An Unconditional 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- 22% concentration of bio-active Vitamin C serum provides an unparalleled amount of photo-aging protection against the suns harmful rays, or ultraviolet radiation, especially when used in combination with a sunscreen
- A high dose of botanically-derived Hyaluronic Acid (5%) will dramatically boosts the skin's hydration levels and help to maintain elasticity and overall firmness within the skin
- With daily use of C serum °22 you can expect to see visible results in a week or so and will begin to see maximum benefits after approximately 3 months of continued use
- Fast visible results in only 7 days
- Boost collagen with this anti-wrinkle serum
- Powerful moisturizer and hydration
- Formula includes E, Hyaluronic Acid & Ferulic
- Professional grade 22% Vitamin C serum
Reduces the visible appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, dehydration and sagging skin with continued use as directed.
Deionized Aqua (Water) with an infusion of Organic Asiatica (Gotu Kola), Wildcrafted Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion), and Wildcrafted Geranium Maculatum (Wild Geranium), Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide (botanical hyaluronic acid), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Carbomer, (2s)-2-Amino-5-guanidinopentanoic Acid (L-Arginine), d-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (Viatamin E), Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Phenoxyethanol, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin.
- Use each morning after cleansing and toning but before makeup and sunscreen application.
- Apply 5-7 drops all over face, along with neck and décolleté if desired, using fingertips.
- For best results work along the eye contour by gentle patting from the crow's feet to under eye area.
- Smooth over lip contour.
- Allow to dry.
- Follow with SPF protection.
- NOTE: While serumtologie C serum º22 is not a replacement for sunscreen, when used in conjunction, it provides further protection from skin damage caused by the sun.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a reason why the bottle is blue?
As a matter of fact there are not one but two reasons for the cobalt blue color of our dropper bottle. Most importantly this color affords the best protection against light intrusion. In that case you might wonder why not simply use an opaque bottle or a pump style container? The problem with using this approach is that you would not be able to see the content level of the serum, something our customers value. The other reason is we think the cobalt blue color is really beautiful.
Some of the Vita C serums claim to get rid of brown spots. Does this one?
Some users have found that the appearance of brown spots is reduced by the skin lightening effects of vitamin c and MSM which helps to even out skin tone. However, that is not the primary action of sérumtologié C serum º22 and if that is the primary benefit you're seeking there are better alternatives. We would recommend using a product with hydroquinone, the only FDA-approved ingredient for lightening skin pigment. We do not offer one but you might want to try La Roche-Posay Mela-D Skin Lightening Daily Lotion, which is very good and has 2-percent hydroquinone content.
How does your product compare to Skinceutical DEF?
I am a long term user of C E Ferulic from Skinceuticals. It really set the standard for vitamin C serums. While Skinceuticals has a great line, I founded sérumtologié to offer products that offered comparable luxury and clinically proven ingredients but without the often shockingly high price tag. Our C serum º22 has 47% more vitamin c and is in a form that does not cause skin irritation. It also has twice as much ferulic acid and is 1/5th the price. I would be honored if you would give our product a try. Vanessa Powers, Co-founder-sérumtologié.
Add New FAQ
Add New Resource