- Cherry MX Black Key Switch
- Full via PS/2; 6 via USB N-Key Rollover
- 104 US Number of Keys
- Laser Engraved KeyCap
- Volume Control + Play/Pause + Back/Forward Multimedia Keys
- 10 Programmable Macro Keys
- 128K Memory Internal Buffer
- Individual Red LED on Each Key Backlit
- 4 Levels of Brightness Backlit
- Multimedia Key Function Keys
- 10 per Profile Macro Keys
- 5 Profiles
- Windows Lock Key
- Audio Jack
- Gold Plated USB 2.0 Hub Connector + 3.5mm Audio + Mic
- 1.8 Meters / 6FT Cable Length
- Extra Thick, High Strength Braided Cable Type
- Soft Black Matte Upper Enclosure
- 4 Gaming Keys
- Key Caps Puller
- Detachable Wrist Pad
- Carrying Case
- Windows XP, Vista, 7 or later
- USB 2.0 Connection
- 4.5MB Hard Disk SPace
Frequently Asked Questions
Does anyone know for certain whether it includes an USB to PS/2 connector?
It does not come with USB to PS/2 connector.
I see it only lists XP, Vista, 7 or later. Would I be able to get this to work on my windows 8?
No issues and these is a very good and cool keyboard.
Is this Keyboard a True Mechanical Keyboard?
Yes it is. However, some mechanical keyboards have a sort of barrier that you can feel when you press the key down - this keyboard doesn't have that, but it is a true mechanical keyboard.
Add New FAQ
- Key Stroke 50 Million times
- Key Force 60g
- USB Port 2
Add New Resource