The Sennheiser HMD 25-1 is a high-end headset unit designed specifically for use in noisy environments. Its well-padded over-the-ear design is meant to provide attenuation of outside noise while its dynamic driver system provides a frequency response of 20 - 16,000 Hz. Additionally, the HMD 25-1's super-cardioid dynamic microphone unit provides clear audio and is detachable and movable to either side of the unit.
The HMD 25-1's two-piece padded headband and padded ear units work together to provide a tight, comfortable environment in order to drown out background noise and offer superior overall sound quality. Its dynamic driver system provides the HMD 25-1 with a frequency response of 20 - 16,000 Hz for a more full sound from the lower bass end to high-frequency pitches. Meanwhile, the HMD 25-1's super-cardioid dynamic microphone unit provides a frequency response of 100 - 16,000 Hz, ensuring high-quality voice that will be received clearly.
- Super-cardioid dynamic microphone unit can be worn on either left or right-hand side
- Padded earpieces provide background noise reduction
- Headphone frequency response of 20 - 16,000 Hz
- Microphone frequency response of 100 - 16,000 Hz
- Two-piece padded headband provides comfort
- 6ft Stranded shell cable with tinned leads
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 102 dB(SPL) +- 2dB at 1kHz, 1mW