Taking home entertainment to the next level, Sennheiser's RS 175 offers an impressive range of features in a compact, ergonomic package, so that you can enjoy music and television to the fullest. The Bass Boost and Surround Sound listening modes will allow you to experience your home entertainment system like never before - the former increases the audio bass response while the two virtual surround modes offer a more spatial and livelier stereo sound. What's more, the innovative digital wireless technology ensures that signal transmission remains clear and accurate as you move from room to room. Additionally, the user-friendly design makes it easy to set up and enjoy the RS 175. The main controls are located on the headphones, so nothing will distract you from an exciting audio experience, and the comfortable fit is ideal for extended periods of use. Sennheiser's RS 175: Home entertainment just got more entertaining!
- Closed back, circumaural headphone system with excellent digital wireless audio transmission delivering range up to 328ft/100m (line of sight)
- Selectable Bass Boost and Virtual Surround Sound modes provide listener customization
- Multi-purpose transmitter supports both Digital and Analog Inputs - also functions as 'easy-charge' cradle and docking station for the headphones
- Multi-receiver transmission - transmitter supports up to two pairs of headphones simultaneously (optional HDR 175, sold separately)
- Two year warranty when purchased from an authorized Sennheiser dealer.
Closed Back, Around Ear Design - Provides exceptional wearing comfort and reduces ambient noise so you can focus on the entertainment.
Rechargeable Batteries - Provide up to 18 hours of operating time when fully charged for long listening sessions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will RS175RF reach further into the backyard than RS170?
The manufacturer website indicates the max range of the RS175 is 328 ft/100 meters, whereas the RS170's max range is 260 ft/80 meters, so yes, in theory it will reach farther. In practice, though, the only way to know would be to test it.
Will this interfere with a pacemaker?
No it will not affect Implantable Pacemakers or Defibrillators. The Radio Frequency band consumer devices are allowed to use by the FCC do not penetrate human tissue.
For those with a smaller head, will these fit well?
They should because the range of adjustments appears to be adequate enough for most adults.
Add New FAQ
- Operating Time Up to 18 hours
- Wireless Range Up to 328ft/100m