Sennheiser's RS 120 is a mid-range wireless supraural headphone system for use with Hi-Fi and TV. Unlike the RS 110, the RS 120 includes NiMH batteries which automatically recharge when the headphones are placed on their transmitter base station, which can be wall-mounted. This added convenience complements above-average sound quality for wireless headphones, with good detail and strong bass response. The headphones have been noted for being lightweight and comfortable, with thick padding on the headband and enclosing the ears. The headphones receive transmission as far as 120 ft from the base station, including through walls, so can be worn throughout the home, although interference from other RF devices can be an issue.
- Open-Aire, supraural, wireless, stereo-RF technology
- 120-ft wireless range
- Included rechargeable NiMH batteries
- Wall-mountable transmitter base station for storing and recharging headphones
- Detailed sound reproduction with strong bass response
- Multiple headphones can receive RF signal from one transmitter