The Sennheiser HDI 1029-PLL16 is a multi-channel stethoset receiver meant for narrow-band use. It is powered by an environmentally friendly rechargeable accupack and is able to operate on 16 channels (K 0 - K 15) with a carrier frequency of 55 - 695 kHz. Additionally, the HDI 1029-PLL16 is features a squelch and energy-saving circuitry.
The HDI 1029-PLL16's rechargeable accupak is lightweight (the entire unit, accupak included, weighs 60 grams) and provides up to 10 hours of continuous use one a single charge. It is capable of operating on 16 channels while controls on the front of the unit allow for simple adjusting between channels, resulting in clear audio at all times. Meanwhile, the HDI 1029-PLL16 is fitted with a squelch which acts like a noise gate, preventing low-power input signals from interfering with the intended broadcast source while its circuitry features an efficient design, requiring less energy.
- Accupack can be recharged while remaining in the receiver
- Operates for 10 hours one a single charge
- Energy-saving circuitry
- Squelch prevents low-level interference
- Operates on 16 channels (K 0 - K 15)
- Weighs approximately 60 g including accupack
- Carrier frequency of 55 - 695 kHz
Add New Logo