This classic Seiko Ladies' watch features a black leather strap with buckle clasp. The gold tone case is emphasized by a rectangular white dial that feature black hands and Roman numerals designed for timeless appeal. Cabochon Crown. 30 meters water resistant. Matching men’s watch also available, model SNF672.
From Humble beginnings, Kintaro Hattori’s Vision for Seiko has become reality. A consuming passion for excellence - imprinted in our Corporate DNA passed from generation to generation. Seiko, for 125 years committed to the art and science of time.
A culture of innovation connects a 19th century Tokyo clock shop with 20th century advances in timekeeping to an extraordinary 21st century "quiet revolution." Continually driven by dedication and passion, established a multitude of world’s first technologies… transforming the principles of timekeeping.
- An on-trend black and gold color palette and sleek rectangular case lend a touch of modernity to the classic appeal of this Seiko timepiece.
- Japanese Quartz movement with analog display
- Protective Hardlex dial window
- Features Roman numeral markers, gold-tone case and second hand, black leather strap, buckle clasp
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
- Gender Women's
- Band Width 14 mm mm
- Band Color Black
- Dial Color White
- Movement Japanese Quartz
- Water Resistance 99 feet / 30 M
- Special features Water Resistant
- Bezel function Stationary
- Bezel material Brass
- Band width 14 millimeters
- Band Material Pig skin leather
- Case Thickness 6
- Case diameter 17 millimeters
- Case material Brass
- Clasp Buckle
- Display Type Analogue
Add New Resource