The highly functional Seiko Men's Chronograph has an easy-to-read dial featuring three chronograph subdials. Chronograph measures up to 60 minutes in 1/5th second increments as well as split and accumulated elapsed time. The timepiece is constructed with a strong stainless steel black ion finish case and bracelet. A durable crystal protects the black dial, which features white Arabic-numeral hour indexes, three chronograph subdials, and a discreet date calendar at 6 o'clock. 100 meters water resistant.
- Gunmetal-tone watch in stainless steel encompassing branding on dial, white numerical hour markers, and three-link bracelet
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Protective Hardlex crystal dial window
- Features screw-down case back, 60-minute chronographs for split and elapsed time with 1/5-second increments, date window, and double locking three-fold clasp with push-button release
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
- Solid brushed and polished stainless steel case measures 42.6mm diameter by 11mm thick.
- Black dial with luminous hands and hour markers.
- Convenient date display at the sixth hour.
- Chronograph measures up to 60 minutes in 1/5 of a second increment.
- Precisely tuned Japanese Quartz movement.
- Crafted scratch resistant Hardlex crystal.
- Water resistant up to 100 meters.
- Gender Men's
- Dial Color Black
- Calendar Date
- Movement Japanese Quartz
- Water Resistance 330 feet / 100 M
- Special features Chronograph
- Bezel function Stationary
- Bezel material Stainless steel
- Band width 22 millimeters
- Band length Men's Standard
- Band Material Stainless steel
- Case Thickness 11
- Case diameter 42.6 millimeters
- Case material Stainless steel
- Display Type Analog
Add New Resource