The energy produced by the Duxtop Induction Cooktop is directly supplied to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. Self-adjusting burners detect the size of the cookware base and automatically adjust so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. This versatile cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish, elegant centerpiece on the table, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone.
Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity - standard in all homes. Basically you plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around. Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage. Built-in count-down digital timer up to 170 minutes. Digital control panel.10 power levels from 200-1800Watts. 10 temperature range from 140°F to 460°F. Cord length is 6 ft.
Compatible with induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. The auto-pan detection will turn off heating when cookware removed from the cooktop and shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected. Low and high voltage warning system. Equipped with diagnostic error message system. ETL approved. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is easy to install (plug in) and easy to use.
The model# 8100MC has an on/off switch and control for the power level and temperature levels. These cooktops are a snap to clean. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth when the cooktop is cool after cooking.
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity - standard in all homes; Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Digital control panel
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 5 min increments up to 170 minutes; 10 temperature range from 140°F to 460°F; 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts; 6 ft cord
- Compatible with Duxtop Whole-Clad premium cookware and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected; Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system; ETL approved
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the lowest temp setting, can you get 110 deg for melting
The lower settings do not work. When I set the temp at 140 deg (lowest setting) to keep my pork chops warm I was shocked when I lifted the lid and saw the liquid boiling. Truly disappointed that I can't use the low settings because that was one of the main features that attracted me to this product.
What is the size of the cooking area
The heating surface has an 8 inch diameter; this 8 inch circle is centered in an 11.5 inch square cooking surface, not counting the surface which houses the controls.
What kind of cooking pans are recommended for this ind.cooker?
Very easy : take a magnet ...stick it to the bottom of any pan : IF IT STICKS TO IT.....That's the one you use !!
Add New FAQ
- Cord Length 6 ft.
- Temperature Range From 140°F to 460°F
- Power Levels From 200 to 1800 watts
- Power 120 volts / 15 amp
Add New Resource