Boost your console's storage capacity with the Seagate Game Drive for Xbox, the only external drive designed exclusively for Xbox. In a slim size that fits in your pocket, you can store your substantial game collection with tons of space left over for videos and music. With 4TB of additional storage for your Xbox One, you can save the world-or even the galaxy-and all the games that are worth keeping. Free up space on your console's internal drive while consolidating 100+ Xbox One games1 into a single location.
Plug-and-play functionality gives you instant power up. Xbox automatically detects your drive and walks you through a hassle-free setup process that will have your drive game-ready in minutes. Unplug the Seagate Game Drive for Xbox and take your entire game library to a friend's house.2 It's small enough to slip into your backpack and doesn't need a separate power cord, so you can play your games but eat their snacks. Game Drive for Xbox is compatible with both Xbox One, and plugs directly into any USB port in your console.
- Works flawlessly with Xbox One, compatible with Xbox 360
- 2TB lets you store up to 50 Xbox One games, 4TB lets you store up to 100 Xbox One games
- USB 3.0 delivers full-throttle gaming experience – like playing from your console's hard drive
- Plug-and-play setup gets you up and playing in seconds
- Compact size and no power cable means it's perfect for your living room or to take with you to a friend's house
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it fit in a data bank?
A data bank is just a hard drive enclosure, you install your own hard drive in it. This is an enclosure with a hard drive preinstalled. Technically, you could open this, pull the hard drive out of the enclosure and put it in a data bank, but it's much easier, cheaper, and safer (for the hard drive) if you just purchase a bare hard drive. For gaming, look for a SSHD 6GB, whatever size you want.
Does the 4TB work with Xbox 360?
Yes it will work.
Add New FAQ
- Interface USB 3.0
- Origin China
Add New Resource