Providing hours of fun in the pool or the lake, the Sea-Doo Seascooter Dolphin packs enough thrust to propel swimmers at up to 2 miles per hour, making it a must for water enthusiasts everywhere. The Dolphin is equipped with all the necessary safety features, including a floating chassis, an auto shutoff function that cuts the power when you release the dual triggers, and protective grilles on the rear.
Users will also appreciate the Dolphin's lightweight design, which weighs a mere 12 pounds and is easy to carry in one hand. And should you want to dive down a few feet while skin-diving, the Dolphin can handle that, too, with a maximum depth rating of 15.5 feet. Other details include waterproof circuitry that protects against accidental flooding and a run time of up 1.5 hours per charge with normal use. The scooter, which is designed for children or adults 8 years and older, is backed by a 180-day warranty.
- Pool or lake propulsion vehicle for children or adults ages 8 and up
- Propels user at speeds of up to 2 miles per hour; maximum depth rating of 15.5 feet
- Built for safety, with floating chassis, auto shutoff function, and protective grilles
- Rechargeable battery runs for 1.5 hours per charge; waterproof circuitry
- Lightweight 12-pound body is easy to carry; 180-day warranty
- Speed up to 2 mph (3.2 km/h)
- Depth rated 15.5 ft (5 m)
- Run up to 90 minutes
- For ages 8 and up and adults
- Various safety features including positive buoyancy, safety grille, safety lock
- For pool and lake use only
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does the battery take to charge?
Maybe an hour after the first initial charge that we did overnight. The battery doesn't last very long.
Battery charged for 24 hours and still no green light..what to do
If I remember correctly it might have taken more than 24 hours to charge mine too. It's been almost 2 years since we bought it and we still love it, still works great!
What size battery
Battery comes with sea doo. CASIL Model ZS4B2 12V7.5AH
Add New FAQ
- Age 8 years and up
- Runs Up to 90 minutes
- Depth Rated 15.5 ft (5 m)
- Speed Up to 2 mph (3.2 km/h)