The Schwinn 2010 Sporterra is a simple, affordable, and lightweight casual riding bike engineered for frequent riders. It’s in fact the weakest in the Sporterra series; where it is in fact outshined by the superior Sporterra Sport, Sporterra Comp, and Sportera NX8 models. Despite its lowly status, it does feature a lightweight Schwinn N’Litened aluminum alloy frame with a Schwinn N’Gauged hi-ten stool fork for a response and ultra-comfortable ride. Included also are Shimano Altus and EF50 components with a Suntour triple crank engineered for easy shifting. Overall, the Schwinn 2010 Sporterra is especially friendly to city riders who rely on bike travel for transportation — as it is lightweight and easy to haul up onto a bus rack.
The Schwinn 2010 Sporterra is composed of four models (from cheapest to most expensive): the Sporterra, Sporterra Sport, Sporterra Comp, and Sporterra NX8.
- Frame: Schwinn N'Litened Aluminum with Trail -Tuned Cross geometry and replaceable derailleur hanger.
- Fork: N' Gauged Hi-Ten TIG welded Unicrown with Forged dropouts.
- Crankset/Chainwheel: Suntour XCC-T208, 28/38/48T with chainguard
- Bottom Bracket: VP cartridge sq. JIS taper
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Shifters: Shimano EF50 Easy Fire triggers
- Cog Set: Shimano TZ31 7-speed 14-34T
- Chain: KMC Z-51
- Rims: Weinman TM-19 alloy 32 hole
- Front Hub: KT alloy sealed mechanism QR
- Rear Hub: KT alloy sealed mechanism QR
- Spokes: 14 G stainless
- Tires: 700 x 38C Schwinn Approved cross tread
- Pedals: Resin body with steel cage and axle
- Front Brake: ProMax linear pull brake with 60mm pads
- Rear Brake: ProMax linear pull brake with 60mm pads
- Brake Levers: Shimano EF50
- Handlebar: 20mm rise, 6 degree bend
- Stem: Alloy 1 1/8" treadless A-head
- Headset: 1 1/8" threadless
- Grips: Schwinn Trail Tuned Speed grip tape with Krayton base
- Saddle: Schwinn Bio Tuned with D2 base and printed and embossed cover
- Seat Post: Alloy suspension with micro adjust clamp
- Extras: Alloy QR seat binder
Add New Logo