The Schwinn 2010 Racer is an ultra budget-friendly riding bike usable by anybody with enough height to handle it. It features a Schwinn custom N’Gauged hi-ten frame and welded steel fork that are both stylish, but also durable as well. Included also is an alloy track crank with a 46T chainring and 18T rear cog. Note the durable wheelset that is urbanized with alloy rims mated to a coaster brake rear hub and alloy front hub. Essentially, the 2010 Racer is very street friendly and built to fit in any major city environment. Overall, the Schwinn 2010 Racer is certainly not the most durable unit. It is, however, sturdy enough and stylish enough for the average casual user who wants to cruise through town.
- Frame: Schwinn N' Gauged Hi-Ten Track
- Fork: N' Gauged Hi-Ten TIG welded Unicrown with Forged dropouts.
- Crankset/Chainwheel: Schwinn Approved alloy track 46T
- Bottom Bracket: VP semi-cartridge sq. JIS taper
- Shifters: n/a
- Cog Set: 18T
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Rims: Weinmann alloy 32 hole
- Front Hub: alloy sealed mechanism
- Rear Hub: KT coaster
- Spokes: 14 G stainless
- Tires: Kenda K193 700X28C
- Pedals: Resin body, steel axle
- Front Brake: Radius AS-4.0 alloy road caliper front only
- Rear Brake: Radius AS-4.0 alloy road caliper front only
- Brake Levers: ProMax alloy with reach adjuster
- Handlebar: 20mm rise bar
- Stem: 0 rise quill stem with front load alloy cap.
- Headset: 1 1/8" threaded
- Grips: Schwinn Approved single density Kraton rubber
- Saddle: Schwinn approved
- Seat Post: Alloy pillar
- Extras: alloy seat binder