The Schwinn Pulsar is a men's bicycle helmet similar to the Schwinn Intercept. Although lacking the Intercept's Dial Fit adjustable system, the Pulsar features a larger shade visor and a padded comfort fit design. Otherwise, the two helmets sport similar features, including adjustable webbing for a more comfortable fit airflow vents for cooler riding.
The Pulsar features an integrated shade visor which provides the user's eyes with sun protection while riding, ensuring safer and more comfortable daytime riding. Its padded comfort fit design features a number of strategically placed foam pads which make the Pulsar more comfortable while somewhat reducing external head trauma during impacts. Additionally, the Pulsar's 14 airflow vents ensure cooler head temperatures while riding.
- Padded comfort fit design
- 14 Flow Vents for increased airflow
- Easy to adjust webbing for a comfortable fit
- Large visor offers increased shade while riding
- Moisture Wicking pads
- 5 Years Manufacturer Warranty
- Age: Adult (14 and older)
Add New Resource