The Schwinn 240 is a low-end to mid-range exercise bike similar to the Schwinn 220. The 240 offers a number of improvements over the 220, namely: an integrated reading rack and water bottle holder as well as a full colour LCD display (the 220 sports a black and white LCD display). Otherwise, the 240 sports the same basic features as the 220, including an ergonomic seat design for increased lower back support and oversized stabilizers.
The 240's integrated reading rack and water bottle holder allow for a more comfortable and convenient work out while its full colour LCD display offers detailed workout information. Its ergonomic seat design allows the 240 to offer greater lower back support by way of a tilted seat and a padded backrest, ensuring a more comfortable workout. Additionally, the 240's integrated oversized stabilizers and levelers ensure sturdy performance.
- Seating system with padded ergonomic seat and dual-position lumbar support
- Adjustable console and seat
- Perimeter weighted flywheel for a true road feel, and smooth, consistent workouts
- Oversized stabilizers and levelers that are built-in for a solid workout platform
- Integrated reading rack and water bottle holder
- Full colour LCD display
- Telemetry-enabled, integrated grip heart rate system