The Schwinn 220 is an entry-level exercise bike aimed at those seeking ergonomic performance. Its relaxed seating position offers excellent lower back support while also allowing for fore/aft position adjustment. Meanwhile, the Schwinn 220's pedal design offers ergonomic hip alignment while its oversized stabilizers ensure sturdy performance.
The Schwinn 220's cushioned seat is tilted and its back rest is strategically padded in order to ensure optimal lower back support while its fore/aft position adjustment options ensure a perfect fit for most sizes. Its pedal design ensures that the Schwinn 220 optimal hip, knee and ankle alignment by way of a 1 degree tilt. Additionally, the Schwinn 220's inbuilt oversized stabilizers and levelers provide a solid platform and ensure worry-free performance.
- Ergonomic pedal design with a 1 degree tilt to align your hip, knee, and ankle for efficient and comfortable pedaling
- Adjustable console and seat
- Oversized stabilizers and levelers that are built-in for a solid workout platform
- 12 workout programs
- Integrated grip heart rate system
- 16 resistance levels
- Perimeter weighted flywheel for a true road feel
Add New Logo