The Saucony Grid Getgo is a neutral trainer that is also an update to the Grid Sinister running shoe. One major addition is the full length TPU-based FleXion plate that gives better heel to toe transition and propulsion, and, was given Best Innovation award by Runner's World. The upper is made from air mesh breathable material which is lightweight and allows airflow in and out of the shoe, while Saucony performance apparel fabric lines the inside, giving next-to-skin comfort and maximizing wicking(the process of drawing moisture from the body and transferring it to the outer fabric layers). The sockliner is also special made by Saucony using open cell foam that is both breathable and antibacterial as well as providing added cushioning. Those seeking a lighter and lower shoe for racing might be interested in the Grid Fastwitch 4, which uses the same SSL poly-blend midsole material and XT-900 grade carbon rubber bottom for durability and traction, although without the responsive FleXion plate.
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane or 'TPU' based FleXion plate
- Open cell foam anti-bacterial sockliner
- Breathable air mesh upper with Hydrator Collar lining inside for wicking
- Dual Density SSL (Saucony Super Lite) EVA compound midsole
- Blown Rubber outsole with durable XT-900 carbon
- Ionic Grid cushioning in heel with molded pillars
- Men's and Women's sizes