The Grid Fusion 2 is a running shoe from Saucony that uses a non-visible grid system for cushioning and support in the heel and comes with an injection molded EVA polymer blend midsole with responsive cushioning. It is similar to the Grid C2 Flash in both price and appearance, only not as low to the ground and without C2 Compression Cradle design. It maintains the same breathable air mesh material on the upper part of the shoe which lets air in and out, and it is also reflective for increased safety on the roads at night. The outsole or shoe bottom is made with a Triangular Lug design for keeping proper traction and cushioning on different terrains, and it is covered with Saucony's XT-600 carbon rubber protective material that rates below the XT-900 and XT-1200 grade rubber yet still maintains a good traction vs durability ratio. Men's and Women's regular and wide widths available.
- EVA blend midsole
- Breathable air mesh upper
- Reflective material for increased nighttime visibility
- Non-Visible Grid System heel cushioning
- Triangular Lug design maintains traction and cushioning on all terrain
- XT-600 Carbon Rubber outsole
- Sizes: Men's/Women's/Men's Wide/Women's Wide