The Sanyo Xacti VPC-GH1 is a high-end digital camcorder with 1080p high definition video recording capability. It also functions as a regular 14.3 megapixel digital camera with 5X optical zoom while its 12X double range zoom function allows for quick switching from wide to telephoto zoom. Additionally, the Xacti VPC-GH1's real-time interpolation technology can digitally 'upscale' photos, effectively making them 16 megapixel images.
The Xacti VPC-GH1 is capable of switching seamlessly from camcorder to camera mode by simply pressing a button, resulting in a versatile high definition recording device. Its double range zoom function allows the Xacti VPC-GH1 to quickly and easily switch from wide to telephoto zoom even while filming with a maximum magnification of 12X. Meanwhile, the Xacti VPC-GH1's real-time interpolation technology uses a pixel-interpolation filter to convert 14 megapixel images from the image sensor into the recorded equivalent of 16 megapixels.
- 1080p max recording resolution
- 14.3 megapixel CMOS sensor max picture resolution
- 5X optical zoom
- Double Range Zoom feature for zoom operation while filming video
- Compatible with SD, SDHC and SDXC (up to 64GB)
- Mini HDMI output for direct connection with HDTVs
- Real-time interpolation technology converts images to an equivalent of 16 megapixels