The Sanyo DP50740 is a low-end 50" plasma HDTV with a 1024 x 768 native display resolution. It features a wide variety of digital and analogue audio/video connections for greater home theatre integration while its 2,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio ensures richer overall picture quality. Additionally, the DP50740's screen saver feature prevents burn-in that commonly effects plasma televisions.
The DP50740 sports a number of inputs, including 3 HDMI ports for high definition media connectivity, a VGA port for direct PC/Mac interfacing, a digital coaxial audio output for home theatre sound system connectivity and even a USB port which allows for viewing of photos from any USB media storage device. Its 2,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio allows the DP50740 to display deeper, richer blacks and brighter whites for a more vibrant overall picture. Meanwhile, the DP50740's screen saver feature eliminates the worry of burn-in by activating a screen saver after a certain amount of time left on any still image.
- 50" plasma display panel with a native resolution of 1024 x 768
- Dynamic contrast ratio: 2,000,000:1
- Screen saver prevents burn-in
- Integrated digital ATSC + analog NTSC tuners
- Energy Star certified
- Connections: 3x HDMI, 2x component, 1x composite, 1x VGA, 1x USB, 1x coax
- Trilingual menus: English, Spanish, French