The Sanyo Eneloop Stick Booster (KBC-D1BS) is a pen-like battery charger designed for charging mobile phones, smartphones, portable audio players, and gaming consoles. It features a single USB port and space within its tube for two AA-size NiMH eneloop batteries. Charging time is suspected to be approximately 1.5 hours at 5V/500mA, and there is a lifespan of 1,500 recharge cycles. More importantly, the Stick Booster comes with a KBC-DS2AS Charging Adapter for Nintendo DSLite, and a KBC-DS3AS Charging Adapter for Nintendo DSi/DSi LL.
- Pen-Like Battery Charger
- Relies on Two Included AA NiMH Batteries
- 5V/500mA Charging (1.5 Hours)
- 1,500 Recharge Cycles
- Mobile Phone / Computer Gadget Compatible
- KBC-DS2AS Charging Adapter for Nintendo DSLite (Included)
- KBC-DS3AS Charging Adapter for Nintendo DSi/DSi LL (Included)