The Sanyo Zio is an entry-level Android smartphone available on the Sprint and Cricket wireless networks. It features a 600MHz Qualcomm MSM 7227 processor, a 3.5 inch WVGA touchscreen and 512MB of internal storage (expandable via microSD, microSDHC). Additionally, the Zio sports a 3.2 MP camera and 30-frame-per-second video recording and playback.
The Zio features version 1.6 of Google's Android OS, providing it with access to the Android App market but restricting it from certain newer applications that require Android 2.0 or greater. Its 600MHz Qualcomm MSM 7227 processor provides the Zio with competent performance, allowing it to handle most applications smoothly with some possible slowdown during more intense use (gamin, multitasking). Meanwhile, the Zio's 3.2 megapixel camera allows for quick and easy on-the-go image and video capturing.
- 600MHz Qualcomm MSM 7227 processor
- 3.5 inch WVGA touchscreen
- 512MB of internal storage (expandable via microSD/microSDHC)
- 3.2 MP camera and 30-frame-per-second video recording and playback
- Android 1.6 OS
- 0.5 inches thick and weighs 3.7 ounces