The Sanyo Xacti VPC-CA100 is a high-end digital camcorder capable of recording 1080p high definition video as well as taking photos with its 14.3 megapixel sensor. It is completely waterproof, meeting the IPX8 standard based on JIS C 0920 waterproofing guidelines while its double zoom range feature allows for instant switching between telephoto and wide angle zoom while filming. Additionally, the Xacti VPC-CA100 is compatible with SD, SDHC and SDXC storage cards, allowing for longer HD filming at once.
The Xacti VPC-CA100 can switch seamlessly from HD or SD video recording to 14.3 megapixel picture taking in virtually any condition; it can be used underwater at a maximum depth of 3 meters for a maximum duration of 60 minutes, ensuring that it is more than capable of standing up to typical day-to-day use. Meanwhile, the Xacti VPC-CA100's double range zoom feature makes it easy to switch between telephoto and wide angle zoom while filming with a maximum magnification of 12X.
- 1080p max recording resolution
- 14.3 megapixel CMOS sensor max picture resolution
- 5X optical zoom
- “Double Range Zoom” feature for zoom operation while filming video
- Compatible with SD, SDHC and SDXC (up to 64GB)
- Mini HDMI output for direct connection with HDTVs
- Meets the IPX8 standard based on JIS C 0920 waterproofing guidelines
- Can be used underwater at a maximum depth of 3 meters for a maximum duration of 60 minutes