The Sanus VMPL3 is a higher mid-range adjustable television mount with a more versatile range than the VMPL. It can accommodate televisions sizing from 28" to 84" and ranging up to 280 pounds. It has interchangeable brackets, one set of which allows for tilting and a 2.5" profile depth, the other which is fixed-tilt but has a shorter, 1.75" profile. Both of these types of brackets are included in the kit. The brackets are on rails that can be shifted laterally to allow for different positioning, even if the screws are off-centre. The rear panel also has cut-away rectangles that can be used to route cabling from the television to other A/V devices. The entire unit is made of high-grade powdered steel.
- High-grade steel rails and brackets
- Sliding brackets
- 2.5" depth to wall with tilting brackets, 1.75" with low-profile but fixed brackets
- Designed for 28" - 84" flat-screen televisions
- Max weight capacity 280 lbs.
- +6/-12 degree tilting (using tilt brackets)
- Stylish, high-tech aesthetic
- Cut-away back panels to route cables
- Lateral shifting
- All hardware included