Sanus' LT11 is a basic wall mount for flat-panel televisions, and its main feature is having a very low profile, housing the TV very close to the wall. The two rails hang down below the track, and can move laterally once the TV is hung. There is a mechanism that hold the TV further away from the wall during installation to allow for cable management, and this can be accessed with clicking levers any time new connections are required. The rails also allow for minute height and leveling adjustments after installation. This mount is compatible with nearly any flat-panel TV, within the size range of 37" - 65". Once mounted, the TV cannot be tilted (unlike some of Sanus' other mounts).
- Ultra-low profile keeps TV .55" from wall
- Hide-away click-fit tabs hold TV further from wall to manage cables
- Lateral shifting rails
- Universal television compatibility
- TV size range from 37" - 65"
- Accommodates 16" or 24" wall studs
- Maximum TV weight 150 lbs
- Straightforward installation
- All hardware included