Santamedical products offer clinically proven technology and are used by physicians and hospitals around the world. Compact, portable and simple-to-use, the Santamedical blood pressure monitor is an advanced wrist cuff monitor with advanced technology that automatically inflates to the appropriate level (no adjustments required) while reducing measurement time.
This advanced capability adds convenience and ease of use to those with conditions (such as arrhythmia) that lead to fluctuating blood pressure. With ample memory, the Santamedical blood pressure monitor stores up to 60 blood pressure readings with date and time memory recall. Based on a wrist cuff design, the santamedical blood pressure monitor is especially helpful for users with above average arm sizes.
Backed by a 1 year warranty, the santamedical blood pressure monitor ships with 2 AAA batteries included, and user manual. For safety purpose, this device is also equipped with the function of emergency stop. This function can make users have the feeling of trust when operating this device, especially for elders.
- New technology automatically inflates to the appropriate level, auto power off
- Stores 60 blood pressure readings and beeps when finished measurement
- 100 percent satisfaction guarantee, measures pulse and blood pressure at the same time
- Ensure that the units cuffs are deflated thoroughly and the cuff is at least 1 cm away from the wrist, the reason for this is to allow the senor to pick up the accurately the radial artery. Note also if units cuff is placed to tight, the blood pressure increases. If customers wrist are to big for the unit a definitive false positive will occur.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to set date and time?
On the top of the unit there is a small inset button. While the unit is off use a toothpick or a pin to press the button down (you have to press kind of hard). It will turn on flashing with the year first push the memory button to set the year, then push button on top again to get to the month (it flashes in the upper left hand corner) again use the memory button to set the month. Repeat with date and time. Time flashes in right hand corner, press memory button until you reach desired time, it starts in the AM, keep pressing memory to switch to PM.
Is the cuff will fit to all sizes?
Yes, it's adjustable.
Add New FAQ
- Measuring Accuracy Pulse: 4 percent of reading, Pressure: 3 mmhg
- Measuring Range Pulse: 40 to 199 times/min, Pressure: 30 mmhg-280 mmhg
Date and Time
- Power 2 AAA size alkaline batteries
- Origin China