The Sansaire lets you turn any pot or container into a professional-grade sous vide water bath. Previously, sous vide cooking was only available to the world’s best restaurant chefs. Now, thanks to its exquisite design, unbeatable performance, and affordable price, the Sansaire allows any cook to achieve perfect results, every time.
- Cook a better steak than expensive steakhouses, for a fraction of the cost
- The Sansaire takes up as much space as a champagne bottle and uses pots or containers you already own
- The same lifestyle benefits of slow cooker cooking, but without dried out, overcooked proteins
- The Sansaire is used in some of the world's best restaurants. Professional chefs rely on sous vide for precise, predictable results
- Heat milk or formula to precisely 98.6 DegreeF for worry free feeding
Sous vide is a cooking method that uses precise temperature control to achieve perfect results, every time. Foods are cooked evenly from edge to edge, to exactly the doneness you want. And, because foods won’t overcook while they hang out in the water bath, dinner is ready when you are. The world’s best chefs rely on sous vide, and now, you can too.
WIRED: “…smart, sleek and simple.” Food & Wine Magazine: “Professional-grade but hundreds of dollars less than restaurant models” Popular Science: “…handsome and highly usable.” CNET: “The Sansaire… is set to become an everyday house-hold kitchen appliance.”
Cooking sous vide is a little different, so we’ve created an online guide to help you get started using the Sansaire. Warning: following these procedures may result in superhuman cooking ability.
Frequently Asked Questions
What type of plastic bags? Just any ziplock bag is safe in heat?
I have been using regular Ziploc brand bags. Besides BPE free. They are much thicker than other generic brand. After it is heated, I just open s little gap to let the air out n rezip it again.
Does this unit have any data connectivity features (i.e. bluetooth or wifi)?
No, it does not.
Does the Sansaire Sous-Vide unit have a timer that can be set?
Add New FAQ
Add New Resource