SanDisk's Standard SDHC Card lineup is its basic and most general line of high-capacity (over 2GB) secure digital portable memory cards, and these are intended for use with a wide array of electronics devices. Each card is Class 2 certified, which guarantees a sustained write speed of 2.0 MB/s. Functions like continuous shooting on cameras require higher write speeds than this, as an example, but for most purposes Class 2 should be sufficient. These cards come in a range of capacities, from 4GB to 32GB, and have relatively low price points (compared to Class 4 or higher cards). They are universally compatible with devices that use Secure Digital cards.
- Class 2 (2.0MB/s sustained writing speeds)
- High-capacity 4GB to 32GB storage
- Compatible with all Secure Digital-compatible devices
- MSRP $31.99 (4GB) to $139.99 (32GB)
- Lock function
- Five-year limited warranty