SanDisk's Extreme line of SDHC cards are high-capacity portable storage cards intended mainly for use with DSLR cameras or video recording equipment, and are the successor to the Extreme III lineup. Each card is certified Class 10, indicating a minimum sustained write speed of 10 MB/s. It is, however, capable of writing at up to 30MB/s. These cards are also geared to perform in adverse conditions, such as extreme temperatures, and their high write speed also makes them ideal for continual-shoot modes. These cards are available in a variety of different capacities and have a high price point. They also come packaged with a USB multi-card reader for easier transfers between computers.
- Class 10 (10 MB/s guaranteed write speed)
- Capable of 30 MB/s write speed
- Sustained writing speed is ideal for continual-shoot mode
- Available in varying capacities. 4GB - 32GB
- Can endure severe climate conditions
- Includes multi-card reader with USB connection
- MSRP $70.99 (4GB) through $388.99 (32GB)