Step up to SSD speeds and inject new life into your laptop or desktop PC with a cool, quiet solid state drive from SanDisk. With sequential read speeds of up to 480MB/s, this solid state drive performs up to 20X faster than a typical hard disk drive, you'll experience quicker boot-up and shutdown, quicker application response and data transfer speeds than with a typical hard disk drive, at just a fraction of the cost of a new computer. It's shock and vibration resistant so it's more durable too.
- Inject new life into your laptop or desktop PC
- No-wait boot, shutdown and app response
- Up to 20X faster than a typical hard disk drive
- Easy upgrade for faster boot-up and shutdown
- Sequential read speeds of up to 480MB/s
- Shock- and vibration-resistant design
- SSD Dashboard and cloning software download
Frequently Asked Questions
My existing laptop hard drive is 2 3/4" wide will this new Sandisk drive fit?
I think that is the standard for a 2.5" HDD. Then you just have to have the proper interface IDE or SATA. Hope this helps.
What do i need to install this in dell latitude e6520?
Unless you are starting fresh with a new operating system you would need software to clone your old drive (there are a number of free ones out there), and then a screwdriver to take the laptop apart. If you are not real familiar with taking apart your laptop there are videos out there, Just search for replacing the hard drive in a Dell latitude e6520.
Is this good for a macbook pro early 2011 i bought a samsung evo850 and it crashed i'm looking for a replacement
Yes, I have had no crashing issues so far
Add New FAQ
- Endurance 1.75M hrs MTBF
- Operating Temperature 32°F to 158°F (0°C to 70°C)
- Vibration Resistant 4.9 gRMS, 7 – 800 Hz, 5 gRMS, 10 – 2000 Hz
- Shock Resistant (up to) 1,500 G @ 0.5m/sec
- Interface SATA Revision 3.0 (6 Gbit/s)
Add New Resource