3D Printer Pens are the latest development in 3D printing technology. This technology incorporated in the model is based on the exact FDM (fused deposition modeling) as 3D printing technology - which today's leading 3D printers such as Makerbot, 3D system, and Afinia have adopted.
The 3D pen is a tool for anyone interested in 3D modelling - from the newest beginner to the most seasoned expert. The only limitation of 3D drawing is your imagination!
- Intelligence auto standby mode after 5 minutes idling
- With advanced thermal management, filaments jamming detection, and super silence design
- The slender pen body suits hands habit
- The stepless speed change by single hand
- Create freestyle 3D objects
- Plastic heats up and then cools to a solid shape
- Endless creative opportunities
- This device is suitable for children over 8 years old and adult use; Children should use it under the tutelage of adult.
- The painting pen nib and the near area are dangerous high temperature area, the highest temperature can reach 230 degree, do not touch the nib with hands or touch others objects with the nib.
- Keep at safety place after using to prevent from high falling or children touching.
- 1x Blue 3D Printing Pen
- 1x 110-240V USA Power Adapter
- 3x 1.75mm ABS Filament with different colors (Random Color), 10 gram per loop
- 1x Operation instruction booklet
Frequently Asked Questions
Can i use pla filament with this pen?
Yeap! You could use either PLA or ABS filament with this pen.
Can you use materials other than pla and abs, such as ninjaflex?
This 3D pen could only use PLA or ABS filament.
Do I need to put anything special on my table to prevent damage to the surface or to make the plastic stick better while I extruding?
It didn't seem to damage anything and provided a rubbery base so it didn't slip while working on it.
Add New FAQ
- Heating Temperature 160-230 degree adjustable
- Nozzle Diameter 0.4-0.7mm
- Power Input 12V 3A
- Origin China
Add New Resource